Old March 25th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Ooo dat iz tew funnee..Iwill hab tew trye dat. Mosey

i mineownzuf haf purrfekted big puppy anna droopi earz ta mak da furri gif
me hizown fudz, storrmmee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:34:06 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

How bowt chikken libberz? Meowmie made sum yesfurday and didnt share wif
ussez.

Sundance

Izn't dat illegal in Catamerika? Didz yoo try to
steel sum? Or Meow pitifully - dat sumtimez
wurkz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/25/2010 11:11:27 AM