Old December 17th 03, 06:46 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:

is yourownsef readi ta get back onna road trip? I is ifin you is, I

thinkz
tiger anna Miss Violette anna a bunch of ofur kitties isa areadi der, TV
hopefully

I am indeed! I just had to wait for my ahem human to get back on the
keyboard! grumble I still don't why nobody makes keyboards sized for
kitty paws/grumble

Is everybody aboard? Doors locked? Food and other valuables secured? Ok
then, let's go!

The RV rumbles to life, drops into gear, and shoots out of the parking
lot in a cloud of burnt rubber. Pedestrians have to scramble to get out
of it's way, and cars have to swerve and slam on their brakes as the RV
turns onto route 66

Joplin, MO is justr a couple of hours ahead, then we'll be crossing
through Kansas soon (all 13 miles of it) and in to Oklahoma. Where does
everybody want to stop next?

Sir TV, if you still have your magickal backpack with you I do believe I
could use a non-nip snack.

Say, how would you like to be a knight? You seem to have proper
appreciation of my royal self, and you have been such a wonderfully
helpful and wise kitty...

Cleopatra