Old May 5th 04, 11:07 PM
ChildFree23

Do you think Scrappy (RB) & Mr. Spook (??) telepathed back here to bless
us
when we get winkwinked?

Dat could be - we could ask dem. I fink I saw a grey kitty wif white
chest up dere, too - like the pikchures I saw of Miss DD cat who went to
da Bridge before my hoomins trapped me. We can go ask dem after the
moosical is over.

Was she old when she wented to the Bridge? Did your hoomins ever tell you?

Shouldn't we bring them gifts, like Pounce treats and toona rolls?

I fink dat's an excellent idearment! We can bring dem Pounce treats, and
toona rolls, and nip wine. And Miss DD was find of milk, so we can bring
some regular hoomin milk and some kitty soy milk, too.

Miss Scrappy loved Pounce treates. But if she ate too many of them she'd
hurk all over the carpet.

Lilith Kitten
Stoned On Nip And Babbling Way Too Much