Old August 14th 04, 04:17 AM
Rhonda

Judith,

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitten. We recently lost a kitten that I
had tried so hard to save -- it was heart-wrenching.

The kitten would have been much worse off had you not rescued it. You
gave the kitten a chance, and he or she knew someone was there to help.

If you wouldn't have fed it, you would have questioned yourself later
about whether you could have save it. We just have to do our best.

Take care,

Rhonda

Judith Umbria wrote:

"Samantha G." wrote in message
m...

Looks very bad. It simply will not eat. Or drink the homemade

pedialyte.

It simply shakes its head and sends it everywhere.

Have you tried baby food?

Since the vet opened this morning I tried nothing other than what I had
already been doing. The kitten died at the vet. The vet said there was
never anything I could have done as it was sick from the start. It's body
temp had dropped beyond salvation in spite of the hot water bottle and
something was white, though I didn't catch what. I feel rather sorry that I
forced it now.