Old March 1st 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Not-so-graceful cats?

"Jennifer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Buddy wrote:
I have had some cats who bury their food when they don't like
it.

Yeah, any time I've seen my cats "bury" their food, it was because we
were trying something different that they didn't like, or we'd mixed
medecine into it and they could taste it.

My tortoiseshell, Scout, is one of the most ungainly creatures I've
ever seen. She's incredibly playful, but she just completely misses
80% of her pounces, and she often falls off of the bed while playing...
the funny part, though, is that she's very fast, but apparently has
problems with maneuverability. We'll hear her racing through the
house, chasing or being chased by our other cat (or something
completely imaginary) and she'll try to turn a corner and instead smack
right into the wall with a resounding thud. She usually does that
around the time my husband and I are trying to go to sleep, so nearly
every night, we drift off to the sound of, "badump badump badump badump
badump badump badumbadum BAM!." "Our cat is an idiot." "Yep.
G'night."

ROTFLMAOWTIME! Yep, that's Sammy - 17 pounds of ungraceful puddy-tat.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jennifer