Old May 11th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default The Kamikaze Kitty: 4/3/88 -- 5/9/06

Joe Canuck wrote:

Charles M wrote:

Brandy Alexandre wrote in
:

Unsubscribe

I was mystified by the Unsubscribe until I read the subject and
realized Kami had died. I know you had said she had been in poor
health but I had thought she had gotten better. My condolences.
CMM

That was her way of letting us all know she wasn't going to read any of
the follow up comments in here. I suppose she may have been anticipating
the worst, but then again I can understand someone dropping out of the
regular stream of things for a few days after that.

I don't think she dropped out in anticipation of judgments about her
decision, if it was a decision.

I can understand her reason not to stay if she doesn't have cats -- this
is not a group to hang around for the ambiance and warm fuzzies.

Rhonda