Old December 5th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default A kitty's message

"Tish" wrote:
Dang Tak. Now I'm crying. That's so beautiful.
I hope that this Christmas will see you sharing your heart and your
home with another furry bundle of sleek healing to help *your* soul to
come to the acceptance that Betty's soul has found.

Tish

You just made me wonder what the situation would be like here as
opposed to down under during the Christmas season. Down there, there
are probably more "Christmas kittens" than here, where Christmas is
during winter. I wonder if people are looking for kittens to give
their children anyway during Christmas?

Anyway, I imagine there will be a spike in adult cats being given up
to shelters after the holidays. I worry about that a little.