Old December 5th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default A kitty's message

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote:
My boss has just asked me what is up with my mascara. It's around my lips
instead on my eyes where it belongs...

I'm thanking God for Betty right now, and that teenage cat who must have
heard her whisper to help you. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear
that a mental block was broken. It is the beginning of the healing of a
broken heart.

I know the feeling, Tak; my Stoshu came to me much the same way after losing
Fritzie three years ago this Wednesday. We always say Fritzie told him to
curl up to me; after all, he was a wise old cat and knew what he was doing
when he fixed up me and my little hero. Betty must have been a wise girl too.

Awwww. I'm glad you found Fritzie, and then Stosh.