Old December 7th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

Default [OT] Need Medical Translation

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:51:51 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

How did you get rid of the pain? Mine is almost unbearable. I'm hoping
they can fix it *fast* because my quality of life right no is less than
zero.

Hugs,

CatNipped

NSAIDs helped. Making sure to trun over in the bed every sleep cycle
helps. The right kind of bed and pillow help. Interestingly, it got much
better when I went on meds for high blood pressure and diabetes. I just
live with the lower pain level, and when it gets too bad, I take a couple
of Vicodin and go to bed (not that Vicodin helps all that much).

--
T.E.D. )