Old July 20th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default purr request for Jill

"outsider"

Poor Jill! Many of us past middle age have diverticulosis (the
intestines forms small pockets), which can develop into diverticulitis
(when food impacts into one of the pockets). That usually only means
a few days of more-or-less intense gastric pain (which is bad enough),
but if the impacted area develops an infection, it can be serious,
requiring antibiotics and even resulting in a need for surgery.

I just discovered the wonderful world myself. I just got home from 7 days
at chateau hospitale (where my thoughts went to Jill not a few times). I
entered via the emergency room having excrutiating pain and an inability
go for weeks. I did not know I had diverticulosis but I know know. I
will
find out in some weeks if it needs surgery since it closed off the passage
when it got infected. This was not a fun week and I need to rest but will
catch up later. My niece took care of the brothers but I missed hell out
of them.

Oh dear, purrs for you to feel better
Hug
Kyla