Old February 2nd 12, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default MOSEY IS HOME :)

I am sure I ceed him here earlier, Willow days as she looks around. I bet
him 4got to devide hinmselfv so da hoomans kud cee himself all da time.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

diz iz gud beclawz himz iz sposta be atta trudence'z purrday partee OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Thank you for your purrs and prayers. Mosey is home, safe and sound. Thank
God.
Dutch opened the sliding glass door and heard a cat meowing and there
was Mosey.
He was over next door at our nice neighbors, and Dutch saw him and called
Mosey and after about a minute, he trotted back home.
How he got out doesn't matter, but we'll now be more careful.
Just wanted to let you know. I am relieved, but Dutch is still a wreck.
Mosey is out heart cat.
Love, Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch