Old February 3rd 12, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default MOSEY IS HOME :)

I diddint kno yu wuz gon, buttid I yam hapy dat yu ar bak!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Thank you for your purrs and prayers. Mosey is home, safe and sound.
Thank God.
Dutch opened the sliding glass door and heard a cat meowing and
there was Mosey.
He was over next door at our nice neighbors, and Dutch saw him and
called Mosey and after about a minute, he trotted back home.
How he got out doesn't matter, but we'll now be more careful.
Just wanted to let you know. I am relieved, but Dutch is still a
wreck.
Mosey is out heart cat.
Love, Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch