Old February 4th 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default MOSEY IS HOME :)

:

Thank you for your purrs and prayers. Mosey is home, safe and sound.
Thank God.
Dutch opened the sliding glass door and heard a cat meowing and there
was Mosey.
He was over next door at our nice neighbors, and Dutch saw him and
called Mosey and after about a minute, he trotted back home. How he got
out doesn't matter, but we'll now be more careful. Just wanted to let
you know. I am relieved, but Dutch is still a wreck. Mosey is out heart
cat.
Love, Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch

Excellent news! That's just how it happened with Meowmie's kitty DD back
before Meowmie and Paw even adopted me. Glad that you returned home and
let them see you, Mosey. Now come have some of this excellent food...

Amelia

Your Pa wrote and told my mom about DD. As QWill would say in The Cat Who
books "CATS!!!"
Thank you Amelia. yeUP I ham home safe and sound and will be right there to
have some of the excellent foods.
We allgot Trudi uh nice Purrdai present.
Love, Mosey, Meowy, owr bittiess, Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps,
BobQat and Mimzy.