Old January 25th 12, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default When its time tu change a light bulb

How da kittee duz it is da last fing on dis page. Meowy

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Depends on the Breed.

Golden Retriever:
The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead
of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie:
Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund:
You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler:
Make me.

Lab:
Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I?
Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd:
I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check
to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter
patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the
situation.

Jack Russell Terrier:
I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Old English Sheep Dog:
Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

Cocker Spaniel:
Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua :
Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.'

Greyhound:
It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd:
First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Poodle:
I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.. By the
time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Cats:
Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the
real question is: 'How long will it be before I can expect some
light, some dinner, and a massage?'