Old September 29th 05, 03:45 PM
Elizabeth Blake

made by old mother hubbard, Moe & Rudy won't touch it, the refuse to
even take one bite of it and they have never turned down any other type
of cat food

lynn

My two cats at home love it. I feed them all of the non-fish flavors -
chicken, beef & chicken and turkey. They like them all equally.
They'll also eat Science Diet (non-fish flavors) and Petguard. I can't
remember my home cats turning down any wet food, except Iams (even when
Iams was a "good" brand).

At work, Harriet will eat Wellness (seems to prefer chicken) but Stinky
won't touch it. Stinky is always worried about when her next meal will
arrive, but she won't eat Wellness. I gave it to her last week and she
kept following me around, screaming, and leading me back to her bowl to
show me that the stuff was inedible. I opened a can of her favorite
Science Diet Light and she was happy.

--
Liz