Old September 30th 05, 03:27 AM
Elizabeth Blake

"5cats" wrote in message
Elizabeth Blake wrote:

I gave it to her last week and she
kept following me around, screaming, and leading me back to her bowl to
show me that the stuff was inedible.

And *some* people say cats aren't good at communicating!

Stinky has led people into my office, sat in front of the tall filing
cabinet looking up at the top drawer (where the food is kept), and begun
screaming at whoever she brought in. She really is amazing at getting her
point across. She's got me trained to follow her back to her "safe" area
when she wants attention. She'll come in the office, yell at me and run out
when I reach down to pet her. If I ignore her, she'll come back in and do
it again. And again and again and again, until I get up. Then she'll head
for her safe area in the back of the basement, constantly looking back to
make sure I'm following. Once there, she'll jump onto her cat condo and
wait for the loving. If I ignore her long enough she starts getting
frantic. She even has a special little meow she makes *only* in her safe
zone after she's lured me back there.

--
Liz