Old November 7th 03, 05:20 PM

Mitch wrote:

Check out the tiered cat condos and
similar he
http://www.createacatcondo.com

Yikes! Pricey!

Not really, considering the cost *includes* shipping. Considering a good
cat tree can last for 10 years or more, I consider a few hundred dollars
to be reasonable and justified. I bet you've spent more than that on
home brewing supplies. ;-)

You can also take a look at Petsmart. They have some pretty good cat
trees. I just bought a decent one for $99. It has a round bed on the
bottom, a tube in the middle, and another round bed on the top and
stands about 5 feet tall. My cats took it over as soon as I got it in
the door while it was still in the middle of the living room. :-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing