Old September 3rd 03, 04:07 PM
lrulan

Purrs and prayers for comfort and strength.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Yoj" wrote in message
I got this e-mail from BlueBird today.

Joy

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick. Everyone said
not to bother because they were all things cats just do, but I've always
known when my animals are sick. Maybe because I just love them so much
and have had a LOT of them...... whatever, I knew even though I don't
have the money this month, I HAD to take her. I was right, but wish
with all my heart that I'd been wrong. Her kidneys are shutting down.
It's BAD. The vet, because I asked for the bottom line with no games
etc...... told me that she will probably have to be put to sleep within
a week's time. He told me to call him in 4-5 days. He tried some
things, but told me honestly that he didn't believe, because of all his
years of experience, that anything would work. He knows what she means
to me. She has literally saved my life, or at the least my emotional
health. She's made my life so much better than it was. I owe her so
very much. I know I'll deal with it and get through it somehow. But
right now, I just don't know how !!!! I feel like my heart just stopped
beating. I want to spend every second I can with Little Bit. Trouble
is all she wants to do is to hide, like an animal normally does when
they know they are dying. My heart is breaking.