Old March 27th 05, 05:48 PM
-L.

Joe Canuck wrote:

Well, I think it is the same thing... just difference species.

Why bring more kids into the world when there are already plenty who

may
be wondering where there next meal is coming from?

I have asked myself that question for years. For some people, genetics
is important. For others, it's not. I don't really understand the
former. But I also think most people mindlessly breed without even
considering why - not to mention not ever considering adoption. That's
sad because adoption is one of the most beautiful, life-enriching
things one can do as a human being.

-L.