Old March 27th 05, 07:03 PM
KellyH

"-L." wrote
As I well know. State adoption is inexpensive. In some states it's
free. Infant adoption is extremely expensive, mainly because it is
privatized.

True, but it's not for everyone. It's pretty rare to get an infant through
the state, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to be certified foster
parents first.

I don't know why you saw yourself in what I wrote, or thought I was
referring to you. You definitely do not fit the menatality of
"mindless breeder."

Because you said (to paraphrase) "everyone should adopt and not
biologically create their own children". What if your IF treatments had
worked?
You know in the adoption groups the arguments go on and on. Like, if you
want to adopt an infant, that's wrong, you should be adopting an older
child. Why aren't you adopting a special needs child? Etc, etc.

If this round of IVF hadn't worked, we probably would be adopting. I felt
like, we had the opportunity to try it, so I should at least give it a shot.
I didn't want to wonder "what if?"
--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net