Old April 2nd 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cinders visits the Outside

In the almost four years that I have had Cinders, she hasn't shown any
inclination to go outside, although she will peer out windows.
However, this afternoon I opened the front door, preparing to leave on
an errand, and found Cinders pacing outside the door. She promptly
came in, and gave me a lengthy talk on how strange things were
Outside. I had come home from the grocery store about an hour
earlier, and she must have slipped out the door without my noticing.
Hopefully she won't try that trick again anytime soon, as I live on a
street with lots of traffic.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from