Old April 2nd 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cinders visits the Outside

John F. Eldredge wrote:

Outside. I had come home from the grocery store about an hour
earlier, and she must have slipped out the door without my noticing.
Hopefully she won't try that trick again anytime soon, as I live on a
street with lots of traffic.

Glad that nothing happened to Cinders. But perhaps a little more care is
in order when going in or out? I have never had either of my two cats
get out when I was going in or out. I usually come in empty handed or
with only a little stuff. Tuck the cats away into a bedroom and bring in
the rest. After it is all inside I then let them out.

rrb