Old April 20th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Update: Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital

Barry Obut wrote:
I am a friend of Sonam / Serge Dasara, and he asked me to post something
to this newsgroup for him. I haven't used usenet in a few years, so
hopefully, I am doing this right.

Sonam's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery on Friday. He seems
to be doing OK, but he may be in the hospital for a while. He can be
reached at two-zero-one eight-three-three three-four-nine-seven.

Barry

I spoke to Serge this evening (Wed. 4/19), and he seemed to be in good
spirits. He misses all of you, and is hoping to go home this coming
Sunday. Meanwhile, Mme. Anais is being well cared for.

Adam