Old July 16th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Oscar's doing well

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
We've tried her without the e collar since yesterday. She seems good;
not licking at the paw excessively, and when we pick her up to take a
look at her paw, the pads and fur around them are always dry, so she
must not be licking it very often.

If all continues to go well, she won't have to wear the e collar when
I go to work tomorrow.

We haven't yet made the necessary alterations to the basement, so that
door is staying closed and her litterbox is in a bathroom for the time
being.

Today we are using the new deep cleaner for the first time. The
hardest part was picking up all the stuff on the floor so that we
could do a good job *grin*. Then a thorough vacuuming followed by the
cleaner. It does a nice job, or at least it makes the carpet stand up
and look all fluffy. In a few minutes we'll be using it on the real
stains, so that will be the true test.

Thats good news. Purrs continuing for Oscar from Rusty who left 'a
smelly gift' on the floor of his room yesterday. I cleaned it up right
away with Nature's Miracle. Good thing it is tiled floor. For that he
was fasted to settle his tummy. Coincidentally I am having tummy
problems too. Went to see a Chinese herbal doctor. Had to drink this
vile tasting and smelly 'prescription herbal stuff' for the last
couple of days. It took over an hour to cook up. One more dose and I am
done.

Winnie

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully