Old July 17th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Oscar's doing well

On 2006-07-16, Cheryl penned:

Glad to hear that she's doing better. I imagine she'll be so happy
to be rid of the evil e-collar. I'll have to go read the thread
about the carpet cleaner - I saw it but haven't read any of it yet.
I hope to see a followup with the real stains. I have only a
hand-held dirt devil spot remover, and it's about to get a workout
on all the stains from poor Shamrock's puking episodes from the
antibiotics.

Followup: The carpet in the bedroom looks wonderful. No sign of where
the stains were. I also suspect that even where there were no stains
visible, the carpet wasn't necessarily clean, so this makes me feel
much better about my bedroom.

We tried the trick someone mentioned of using a broom to pull up fur
before running the deep cleaner, but it didn't seem to do much. DH
used the broom after the carpet dried to "fluff" it a bit, though.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully