Old January 2nd 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Catslaves gone?

"Jeanne" wrote in message
ps.com...

Christina Websell wrote:
I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Tweed

Tweed,

Catslaves is a Yahoo group, so there's no domain to expi

Since I get my messages through email, I don't often visit the
Catslaves message board itself. HOWEVER, the "tech" part of the above
URL is new to me. Anyone know when that first appeared?

there too)

Thanks for these links, but there is still cause for concern if there is an
error message" like wot I got." ;-)

Tweed