Old January 2nd 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Catslaves gone?

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:25:40 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Yes, the Catslaves domain name is no more... we're trying to save for
a house and the site didn't get nearly enough traffic to be worth
maintaining a seperate domain. (not to mention that it was hideously
out-of-date, and when I asked people for new stuff to put on it a few
years ago, nobody gave me anything...)
So we let it expire because we didn't think anyone would notice. I had
a visitor counter for it and on a good week it got four visits!

Well, please put it back. I noticed.

Tweed