Old October 11th 12, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default The list of names for this year's Jellicle Ball

Ai noe Missy, hisser at hoomins needz tu beh aded tu da lizt., sadli.
Mosey
Fangu, Amelia. Assuming dat kitteez wud like myownself to be da Mistress uv
Serrymoneez agin, I iz purrparin a list uv aktiviteez. I know dat Azad had
da namez last yeer, an I hopez he or hiz clowder will be abul to do dat
agin.

Da onliest name I fingkz uv rite now iz Unka Serge [snif], but I knowz dere
wuz utherz.

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
My secreatary has been very negligent this year (well, most years). He
doesn't remember if anyone has been keeping track of the names to be
called at this year's Jellicle Ball. Can anykitty tell me whether anyone
has been building this list?

And everyone who has names that they would like to be called, please be
sure to let us know so we can be sure that they are included.

Amelia