Old October 17th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default The list of names for this year's Jellicle Ball

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:36:06 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
My secreatary has been very negligent this year (well, most years). He

doesn't remember if anyone has been keeping track of the names to be

called at this year's Jellicle Ball. Can anykitty tell me whether

anyone has been building this list?

And everyone who has names that they would like to be called, please be

sure to let us know so we can be sure that they are included.

Amelia

Purrleez add owr broffur Aladdin tu da list uv naymz tu be kalled. Fangu. DaRennieKidz