Old September 1st 03, 03:57 PM
lewe

Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Like their counterparts Bonnie and Clyde, Fez and Rufous like to work as
partners in crime. I was walking to the kitchen just a couple of minutes
ago, when I saw Rufous sitting on the entrance to the green bathroom. Just
sitting there, kinda looking in, like nothing's going on. He looked
suspicious, though, so I went inside the bathroom to investigate. I was
not the least surprised when I saw Fez, inside the closet where we store
their food, happily munching on Nutro pouches (they are a new kind of wet
food, that comes in foil pouches instead of cans). Fez was caught
red-pawed and Rufous was the lookout!!!
The worse part is that when I got to the kitchen with the leaky pouches, I
noticed they still had some wet food left over from breakfast! It's not
like they were hungry or anything!
These two are beginning to turn into real hoolikittens...

probably that left over breakfast just wasn't fresh enough anymore ...
silly!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi