Old March 13th 04, 09:07 PM

Exocat wrote:

On the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the instant (mercifully)
death by running over of this lovely companion, I thought I'd write a
few words more in sharing a celebration of his life with me rather
than sadness at his passing.

I have to admit that I skimmed the first few paragraphs, but as I read on,
began to read more carefully. As I read more and more about Kensey, I started
wondering what breed he must be. He sounded so much like one of Bev's or
Lois's cats that I thought he must be a Burmese. So I went back to the
beginning and read that he was, in fact, part Burmese. They seem to be
among the smartest and most, shall we say, "assertive" cats there are.
They have very distinctive personality traits. Kensey sounds like he was
a wonderful and very special companion!

Joyce