Old October 14th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

Default Mr Cat is now an eunuch !!!!

"Netmask" wrote in message
Mr Cat is now an eunuch! poor pussy.. the vet who does a door to door
pickup and delivery service said it all went well and he is running
jumping, climbing up the lattice cat room and still biting the hand that
feeds him! and silly me thought deknackering would calm things down....
LOL Still I can't complain the cost was only $90 for pickup, overnight
stay, operation and delivery back home compared to typical shop front vets
of around $300. And she is a really nice person as well and teaches
veterinary science at a local university.

I wish we had services like that here in the USA. We have inexpensive
neuter clinics but have to take pets there and pick them up the same day.
They charge much less than the regular Vets. All pets being adopted out of
the shelters where I live must be neutered at the proper age.
--
If you're a past or present resident of