Old August 21st 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Goodbye sweet Tiger

Sorry doesn't say it right but prayers and purrs for you heart to heal.
"Nanny" wrote in message

You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When
you became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the same time
you almost died, but got a next life and did very well to everyone's
surprise. But then you got cancer and that can't be solved with pills and
diet food....
You've always been such a very sweet cat, you loved people, especially me,
but you weren't very good in dealing with the other cats. The fact that
you started avoiding my hands these past days were a sign in itself that
you were ready to go. You were one of my 'specials' , like Punk, Emmy and
Carmel were too, and I'll miss you !

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a new
life there.

"If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven and take you home again."

Nanny