Old October 22nd 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy P.

Default FS - Sophisticated kitty sterling silver harmony balls

"Sherry" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 21, 1:06 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

oups.com... OK, I know
this is just a repeat spammer, but this is just so dumb.
Your
cat isn't even going to *like* a "harmony bell". Money doesn't grow
on trees around here, but if I was going to splurge on the cats,
here's
what I'd buy:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heated-Thermo-Ki...ndow-Perch-con...

That's a long link, it probably won't work. Anyway, it's a window
perch, for cats, covered in fleece.
What sets it apart from regular perches is that it's heated. Yoda
would love this.

Sherry

I saw something similar to that minusthe heated part for about
$11http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=462&P=2...

I like the way the bed part is concave on that one. It really looks
comfy.

My cats love
thishttp://www.harrietcarter.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/_/Pe...

can't get Ka'shay off of it when she goes and takes a catnap

So Ka'Shay gives this one a paws-up? I may try it on her
recommendation. (It's pretty cheap, after all)...our
windowsills are a foot wide, so it's hard to get a perch to work on
them. DH could build something if
I can talk him into it, this would be a good liner for a homemade
perch.

Sherry

We haven't got windowsills on our windows- except for a few in places where
Woodgie really shouldn't be (like the one over the kitchen sink and over the
toilet). Anybody know of a perch for windows with less than an inch for a
"sill"? I'd be willing to trade one that leaned against the wall and worked
when she was a light little kitten - would work great with a sill.
Kathy