Old September 9th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Default I iz konplaining

Granby wrote:
I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I livez
an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten komez to da
houze with itz Mom and Dad.

I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up in
da liffink roomz.

Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da bed
hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.

It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so I
kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku ferri
muchez~

Ad vic: Yul b a beter kitty if yu lern to share! TuTu