Old November 18th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default OT for those who read science fiction

Shirley wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .
MASTERS OF MARS
by Al Sarrantonio

In a far distant future, a race of intelligent felines rules a Mars
long ago terraformed by humans from Earth. Now, Earth is just
another planet circling the sun, and—but for the few relics that
prove they were ever there—knowledge of the Old Ones has been lost.
Yet war and intrigue and courage still thrive….

http://www.sfbc.com/doc/full_site_en...yId=209610B510

Thanks Matthew!

I'm reading Anne McCaffery & Elizabeth Ann Scarborough's book
'Acorna's Rebels' in which felines have a high profile.

Anne McCaffery is known for her love of cats, I've read quite a few of her
books.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.