Old March 19th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default mostly-good health news

John F. Eldredge wrote:
A few weeks ago, I posted a message about having to visit the lung
doctor again, because my sleep apnea had gotten worse. As it turned
out, I didn't have to go through a full sleep study, but instead wore
a blood-oxygen sensor clipped to my finger all one night, recording my
oxygen levels in a portable device. I then mailed the recorder back
to the doctor. The end result was that they had to increase the air
pressure setting in my CPAP machine, but this was sufficient to bring
my blood oxygen levels back up to normal. I am back to feeling fully
rested, not half-asleep, when I get up in the morning.

What a clever monitoring method. It is good to hear the new setting
is making you feel perkier.