Old October 1st 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default A namez finallie

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:19:07 -0500, Granby wrote:

Weeeeellll, I am not too sure about the kitties yet. Willow stuck her
paw in the cage and scratched me while I was asleep. I growled but
didn't bite. I will try and be patient with them. Oh, I am a Blue
Heeler not a Blue Tick. Like it matters, I am home now and that is the
important thing.

Yep, it shoor is.

When mine Grandmeowmie 'dopted Pearl (a coonhound), Pearl din't initially
like Unca Pat's cat Mr. Gruft. But now dey's best friends and dey play
lots and lots. So I fink da kitties will jus need a liddle time to get
used to havin a goggie around again.

Sammy