Old January 8th 04, 03:58 PM
LeeAnne

Still a jackass I see - you're un-flipping-real you know that? Get over it.
Here in the US when you adopt a cat out of a shelter they give you at least
three provisions: you get it fixed to prevent over population, you get it's
shots ASAP if they're needed -AND- you keep the indoors - some even add in
the "please do no declaw"

I'm so glad I have a life - I haven't been on this newsgroup regularly for
ages and here you are still posting your drivel - my god man - get outside
like you like your cats to do - you need another hobby.

LeeAnne
proud mom of Max, 100% indoor, or supervised outdoor kitty

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message

In the US, the prevailing policy, position and view is
to keep cat indoors...it's safer.

No it isn't and no it isn't.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
friends so they may learn as well.