Old January 8th 04, 05:04 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:58:09 -0500, "LeeAnne"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
.. .

In the US, the prevailing policy, position and view is
to keep cat indoors...it's safer.

No it isn't and no it isn't.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Still a jackass I see - you're un-flipping-real you know that? Get over it.
Here in the US when you adopt a cat out of a shelter they give you at least
three provisions: you get it fixed

How can you 2fix" something that is not broken?

to prevent over population, you get it's
shots ASAP if they're needed -AND- you keep the indoors

That is a lie. Less than 35% of US shelters have any form of indoor
only clause, and many of them only insist on indoor only in certain
areas. In the rest of the world those areas would not be deemed
suitable for a cat as most of the world treats its cats better.

- some even add in
the "please do no declaw"

Sadly people like you who ill-treat cats by locking them up 24/7 are
the cause of the declawing.

I'm so glad I have a life - I haven't been on this newsgroup regularly for
ages and here you are still posting your drivel

Facts - just plain everyday facts.

- my god man - get outside
like you like your cats to do - you need another hobby.

LeeAnne
proud mom of Max, 100% indoor, or supervised outdoor kitty

You are a very sick animal abuser - I'm glad to say that in civilized
countries you would not be allowed to have cats.

--
Bob.

The difference between ordinary stupid and extraordinary stupid can be
summed up in one word -- YOU.