Old August 22nd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Video of a kitten being drowned

"bookie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 21 Aug, 19:55, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:21:26 -0700, bookie wrote:
On 21 Aug, 04:44, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://www.stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/

Count the seconds...

Charlie

am certainly not clicking on this link, why do you feel the need to
post
this sort of thing?

I have been carrying on a debate with someone who thinks it's ok to drown
cats, as a form of euthanasia. I don't agree.

you must be rather sick to do so

Really? You didn't object when I posted a link to pictures of someone
who had died with a burning tire around his neck.

Charlie

i didn't click on that either, didn't even register that you did put
that up at all, but then i am not particularly moved by stories of
human tragedy, most humans are vicious destructive creatures and the
world would probably be better off without a fair few of us to be
honest.
kittens are cute, humans are not, simple
and I don't think that killing a cat or dog beforeit's time is really
due (it is terminally ill and in serious pain unlikely to improve) can
be considered euthanasia, it is murder plain and simple, the snuffing
out of a an innocent life before it has even had a chance for
absolutely no reason.

Charlie's reeled you in, "hook, line, and sinker." The only reason to post a
link to a video like this in a cat group is to upset people. Some call it
trolling. Had nobody been sucked in by this horse ****, I would not have
even seen the header.