Old December 4th 04, 12:49 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about [OT] Tips for Coping:

Wisecracks or no, you'd be surprised. A friend of mine lives in Spain and
guess what she does every Thursday? Irons sheets. Yes, she irons
bedsheets. Not only is it expected of her, she feels it must be done. She
also irons table cloths, napkins, underwear, t-shirts and jeans.
I'm saying to myself... shake out the jeans and hang them. Fold the
t-shirts. What table cloths and napkins? LOL

I side with you. I think the last time I ironed an article of
clothing, it was for a job interview DH had the next day.