Old July 9th 03, 05:47 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
From: Rita EMOVE

Does anyone know how to go about making a honeysuckle toy. I'm trying to
figure out what they use and put in as filler.

I've never heard of a honeysuckle toy. Can you guy them?

I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or so
ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a very
quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part of
the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Lauren
________