Old June 7th 04, 03:47 PM
Mary

"H. Barker" wrote in message

Hi all,

Okay, let me start by introducing our cat, Mina.

She sounds lovely and you sound lovely because many people would have opted
to keep a kitten and abandon the mama to the shelter. I would keep her in,
and provide her with cat seats at screened windows so that she can enjoy the
outdoors without the dangers. It is not cruel at all. She will feel safe
because she will BE safe. She sounds to me like she wants to be inside. In
your well-meaning waffling, you may have confused her. You will both be
happier if you keep her in.

Bless you for helping her and her babies!