Old April 20th 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default And...

"Lurker" "Me wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone
who is so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading
but has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something
that you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Sounds like you would know. About ignorance.

If everyone felt the need to confront everything they disagreed with
we would have what? You maybe?

I thank God frequently that I do not have the responsibility of
making everyone else agree with me, or even worse of agreeing with
them.

Now thanking you for the opportunity to waste a minute of my boring
day, I will bow out.

Jo