Old April 2nd 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OT Late cancellation

"Bastette" wrote in message
Marina wrote:

So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

They charged for a whole *year* because you were a few hours late? Wow.
Well, I hope it didn't cost too much. Good news for us, though!

It costs 10 euros a year, they really cannot break it down smaller than
that. It's due 1 April.
I had great difficulty this year paying NIN as a while ago my debit card was
swallowed by the cash machine and I had to get a new one. Trying to change
my card number via Click & Buy proved more than difficult. After my 1st try
failed (put your issue number in, mandatory field..) and I tried 6 times to
say "there is no issue number on my card" and got automatic posts, I may or
may not have solved it.
If not, I will disappear in a few days.

NIN is worth every penny (or cent) and it is really cheap, paying in Euros
when it isn't your currency is usually not a problem.
I get no spam, they filter it out for you.

It's run by the University of Berlin. I kind of imagine students of
computers & English doing this if I get in touch with them, and I have done.