Old May 2nd 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default An update on the Two sisters

i think in/out is dependent on the cats, humans and location, there simply
is no hard and fast rules, besides she is an experienced animal caregiver
and, i am sure will do what is best for them, soft
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

yeUP, dat iz gudgud nooz indeed, but pweez dunt let dem goh OUTdoarz.
Nope. . Mosey

diz iz gudgud newz, OEJ

Gramby sended Auntie Jackie a copy of da report Unkle Serge did on da
firdst dai da Two Sosters libed wiff himself. Diz waz what herself said
bak.

"Thank you. I will save that. They are now escaping from their room so
soon I will be able to let them out." Showz uz dem iz happi dere and dat
wud pleeze Unkle Serge to no end.