Old August 26th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Bedtime routine

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
About 9 PM I turn off the TV, go use the love glove on Amber and tell
her how good and beautiful she is. Then I head down stairs and tell her
it's time for Friskies (indoor delights), a snack that she likes. She
goes down stairs and I give her a sample. Tiger is there and he wants
some too. Then Amber goes to the bedroom and jumps (using a step-stool)
up on the bed for the night. After brushing my teeth, I give her a good
night kiss and get into bed. I tell her how happy I am that she is on
the bed and I hope she will stay all night (she usually does). Then I
turn off the light.

---MIKE---

--------
You go to bed at 9 pm? Isn't it still light?
I rarely go to bed until 12 or 1. Boyfie will not be joining me as I am a
bad sleeper. He's not like a whippet that you can put in your bed like a
hot water bottle, they never move until you wake up, and even then they
don't want to get up when you do. They stretch and say "oh please, not
just yet.."
I sleep very badly without a whippet in my bed.