Old July 10th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Confusing (likely bad) new info on Espy

"dgk" wrote

If Espy needs
any real special type of care though I'm probably going to book him a
stay at the Vet. He'll hate it but I won't worry about him.

Sounds like a good plan!

..

Actually, I doubt if the lady ever really sees Nipsy and Marlo since
they're scardy cats.

Same with the lady across the street who cares for my cats when I am gone.
They both hide. (Man, I keep forgetting Boo is gone and I only have one
now.)

I do have the litter-cam up and running - I'll deal with that in a
separate post for Billy. I saw Espy poop on a captured video from
last night.

The poop cam. You boys just kill me. I once knew a guy who hated
squirrells so he set up a homemade electric shock system.