Old November 6th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Call for hunters

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Fangu, gize! Ize shur Rebecca will apurrsheate it!

Meowmie fingkz we shud try to hunt a ROUS -- a rodent uv unusual size
-- but I fingkz I will stik wif regular-size mowsiez.

Sundance

Cash winks and with a panther (Big Mamma) and the communities of
kittahs, in the act plus the 2 awesome Rat Terriers, they've got at
least 2 good servings at the ready and on ice and others are calling in
with more.

There are even calls from Catafornia politely asking if there is
excess, their food banks are in sad shape after the fires in some
areas. The house kittahs are fine but the wild ones are very spread
out and not too proud to put a paw out for some of the extra mousie
meat that they can hide in cairns. They don't think any will starve,
just be thinner than they'd like. THey know where to go if it gets bad.